The 16th MedConf will take place from May 23 to May 25, 2023 in Munich Unterhaching. At the conference with exhibition, medical technology professionals meet every year for lectures and relaxed networking. Medsoto GmbH will also be represented again with an exhibitor stand. Managing director Sven Wittorf will give a keynote speech. Use our discount code MC23_MSSW_10% and save 10 percent on your ticket purchase — currently there is still the Early Bird price, so you save twice! Currently, numerous keynotes as well as coaching sessions are already scheduled, the complete program will be published soon. We look forward to meeting you and hearing what is currently on your mind and how we can support you.
3 November: Medsoto Webinar — What’s new in Polarion 22 R2?
In October, the second Polarion Major Release 2022 will be released. As always, our team is in the starting blocks to thoroughly check all changes and prepare the most important information for you. Sven Wittorf will show you the most important and helpful improvements of the new Polarion version in a webinar on 3 November 2022 at 11 am.
Sven Wittorf will address the following questions:
- Which new functions have been added?
- How are the functions to be assessed from the perspective of regulation in medical technology — do they make compliant work easier or more difficult?
- Which use cases can be implemented better with the new functions or at all?
- What needs to be considered when updating to this version?
- What is the impact on Medsoto’s tools?
The webinar will take place on Thursday, 3 November at 11 am and is free of charge. Of course, our team will answer your questions about the new version in the chat. We look forward to an exciting webinar with you!